Psychics are people who possess extrasensory abilities such as precognition, clairvoyance, and telepathy, or who appear to be susceptible to paranormal or supernatural influence.
Many people ask the question, how to become psychic. There are many misconceptions about becoming a psychic and it’s important to know that it is not easy.
To hone your skills in a powerful and practical way, you can enroll in The Psychic School. Channeling your psychic skills requires a lot of patience, self-love, confidence, and consistency. Being psychic isn’t necessarily about voodoo or black magic.
It is mostly about tapping into the endless pool of electromagnetic energy of all that is. Call it Infinite Intelligence, The Universal Mind, Buddha, Source – whatever label you give it – it is ultimately ALL THAT IS.
While occurrences around us play a really large role, the first step however is connecting with our extrasensory abilities.
- Keep your thoughts unified
- Talk to others that are like you
- Motivate yourself so things feel under control
- Differentiate between psychic and psychotic
Also, paying attention to all the five sense organs are really important, eyes, ears, nose, tongue, and skin, because they play the most practical role in determining our psychic senses. Most times, if not previously aware of these senses, one could easily get confused as to why they are picking up on energies that other people regularly do not. This is why it is advisable to get someone who is skilled in that area. Connecting with an experienced medium can help you hone your very own skills. There are many sites that offer psychic lessons.
One of the best sources would be Leon LeGrant’s Psychic School.
There is no quick method to go about it, you simply need to take your time. You need to be able to gradually improve your awareness of psychic phenomena without getting scared. Also, do not put yourself under pressure as this takes time. Be sure to have an open mind as you learn how to become psychic. about anything to do with spiritualism, the more experienced you get, the more of a challenge it poses for you.
Improving your psychic senses is as difficult as being a psychic, the emergence of psychic abilities often causes anxiety, stress, or confusion, so one would need to be careful and take one’s time. Here are ways to go about it as consistently practicing isn’t sufficient at all times.
- Pause and take it slow.
- Take a moment to observe all you’re missing out on.
- Visualize your energy being maintained at a certain level.
- Remember to release your energy.
- Continually draw yourself back into your zone.
How to develop your psychic skills
- Don’t doubt yourself – Many of us are trained to ignore or diminish intuitive and psychic abilities. We do it consciously and subconsciously all the time. Explore the feeling more. Allow it to come up. Trust the feeling or experience you’re having. If you don’t speak to it in session, write it down afterward. Tell yourself that you’re open to receiving more experiences and you’ll undoubtedly be able to experience really cool stuff.
- Don’t dismiss it – This circles back to my first tip, but it’s the most important one so I’ll say it again. Stop dismissing your psychic abilities! The more you brush them off, the longer it will take to develop them. If you have fear and shame that comes up when you think about developing your psychic abilities, then you should take a closer look at that if you want to grow in this area.
Most importantly, know yourself and don’t imitate others. Get along with what’s convenient for you.
Develop those psychic powers in you and become a psychic today.